Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ode to the Hamburger

Diet was going really well today!!! Ate only the things on my list, that couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that I slept until 11am could it? Anyhoo, it WAS going well until Austin (Austin = hubby) said those aweful words. You know we are out of chicken right?

WHAT? How could this happen??? Go buy more!! I cannot trust myself to eat anything but CHICKEN for supper!!!! Alas, we don't have any money. *sob*

So Austin made hamburger steaks and salad. Okay salad = good thing. But I LOVE ground beef!! No matter what form it comes in it is YUMMO to quote Rachel Ray (recipe princess). Don't you just love Rachel Ray?? She makes these awesome recipes and all in 30 minutes but there isn't one thing she makes that I would make. I mean who really uses fresh ginger? Anyway I digress....

So I had a big salad in hopes that I could resist the siren call of the hamburger but it was in vein. I had three of them. Which I am sure is at least 2 servings... but then I didn't eat anything else and I am not going to until morning. So there! Take that hamburger gods of yummy goodness...

1 comment:

  1. This is me.. this is me leaving a comment.. like you told me i should do.. and i commented on the other too.. like you told me to :P

    ReplyDelete